Review: L'Oreal True Match Foundation

By Sunday, September 28, 2014 , ,

If you follow me on my Instagram you already know that I have recently purchased some new beauty products. My newest obsession is, without any doubt, the True Match foundation by L'Oreal. I was never a big fan of their foundations especially since I have tried a sample two years ago and it broke me out. I found out that this foundation is used by many people that have acne but that didn't stop be from fearing that it would break out my sensitive skin. Since I can't find it in my country, it was a challenge deciding which shade would suit me so I used their online app Beauty Matchmaker that 'told' me that my shade was R1 Rose Ivory. I ordered it online and used it for the first time after I moisturized with my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream. It was a total succes, the application went smooth and the result was a flawless, nearly perfect face. This foundation provides very nice coverage although it's very thin and really matches the skin color after it sets on the face which makes me very happy with my purchase. A friend told me yesterday that my face looks like porcelain, what a huge compliment! This foundation is definitely a winner among the foundations I've tried not only because of the effect, but also because it doesn't break me out. Like, nothing.
My test: I also tried wearing it when I mosturize with coconut oil only. I guess this was the supreme test and I expected it to fail. But it didn't. Is stays there put, covering everything that has to be covered. I really love it. It's such a great foundation for such a good price!

What do you think? Have you tried it? 

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment