Some anti-ageing tips of my own

By Thursday, October 02, 2014 , , ,

Hi, girls! I would like to know what do you think about wrinkles and ageing because I am for sure obsessed with this subject. So much that I am putting a lot of effort and energy into making my skin flawless and wrinkle-free for as much I can. I'll tell you what anti-ageing tips I have and use everyday! They work, trust me!

Vitamin C Serum (toner)

Firstly, I have already blogged here about the vitamin C serum. After a few months of using it, I can honestly say that my face has never felt better. What vitamin C does to skin is to gently exfoliate it. I'm sure you love a glowing healthy skin and this is exactly what vitamin C does to mine. I have minor breakouts now that dissapear in a day-two, my face is clean and has that healthy glow we see on those Photoshopped dermatological advertisements on TV haha. Needless to say it's so cheap and easy to make!

Coconut oil

I have blogged about this one here and here too. After a few years of using it on my hair&body I began using it again on my face and loved the results. Now that my skin gets properly exfoliated I can moisturize with this wonderful product day and night, whenever I want to, without any breakouts. Someone once said that it's better using products on your face that you can actually eat too and it's so true! Coconut oil is a treasure, trust me, and it works wonders when it comes to beautiful, hydrated skin. 

Oils as a makeup remover

And by that I mean apricot oil for my face and coconut for my eyes. I've been using this method for a few months now and I would never go back to normal makeup removers. Oils are a way more better option when it comes to removing your makeup. It's gentle, easy, cheap and natural and your face will thank you for this gift.

Rose water

I discovered rose water a few years ago when I was dealing with dry, sensitive skin. I was looking for something to replace my Garnier Naturals toner and I never stopped using it since then, It's cheap, has healing and moisturizing properties and fight agains wrinkles! Yes ladies, go get a bottle right now.

I'd love to hear about your own tips!

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment