Sleek Face Form Light | Review

By Sunday, February 01, 2015 ,

A few years ago I got a blush from Sleek. The shade was called 'Rose Gold' and it was the most gorgeous blush I've ever had. I still remember how popular this shade was back then and how I immediately ordered it when Sleek products started being sold in my country, because I was so curious about it! Moreover, people say this blush is a dupe for Nars Orgasm, so you can understand my curiosity, right?

The thing is that I felt in love with that blush as soon as I opened the box. It was indeed a gorgeous shade, I'm not even sure how to describe it. Thing is that I needed a new one and that shade was still on my mind but I was also wishing for a new bronzer, so I kinda thought that a palette would be the perfect choice. 

So I started looking for a palette from Sleek and I found this baby! It has the Rose Gold blush in it, a highlighter and also the perfect bronzer. You can imagine the happiness on my face when I got it, because trust me, I really love that blush! 

The formula of all three products is wonderful. They are very pigmented, super easy to blend in and stay on the skin until I take off my makeup at night. I haven't had any problems with breakouts, although the talc is present there and I usually break out from it. I like that the bronzer is matte and it has the most natural color ever. I use it to contour and totally love the sunkissed effect! I confess, I sometimes use a slight dust of bronzer on my entire face because I am dead pale.

Since I got this palette, I've been using it exclusively. I even forgot to use my beloved Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter, because I have everything I need in just one small palette. Check out the pictures and the swatches above to see that I'm right and also these posts to see how they look on me: here and here (blush only).

What do you think? Have you tried it?


Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment