What's new on my dressing table

By Saturday, February 21, 2015 , , ,

Well hello there girls! I hope you had a nice week and you're ready to rock&roll the weekend! For today I thought I'd share some new products I started using recently and my first impressions. Since the weather outside is so cold, I'd suggest you getting a cup of hot chocolate to go along with this post! :)

I'm gonna start with a new shampoo, it's from Garnier, Ultra Doux with apricot and almond oil. My main problem with shampoos is that the second day my hair start smelling bad and I really hate that considering that it's clean! How am I supposed to go 3-4 days without washing when that happens? I chose this because I read tons of good reviews about it and because it smell delish and also has no silicone in it! We'll see how it goes. 

Moving on to the skincare, I already mentioned on my Instagram that I love clay masks. I looooove them! So I just had to try the blue clay mask and let me tell you that this version is the best I have ever tried. I use it on spots overnight and also on my entire face once a week, just to keep my face nice and clean.

I also got a new moisturizer from Gerovital, a romanian skincare brand. I've only used this Intense Moisturizing Lift Day Cream once up until now and I can't say more about it right now. It has a nice texture, something in between cream and gel, really nice. I hope it won't break me out!

Aaaand because it's winter and my skin has become so dry lately, I bought the Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask. I remember that one year ago I searched for this madly and I couldn't find it nowhere. And one day I walked into Sensiblu to buy another face mask and what do you think? There was the mask and it was also on sale! I apply it overnight, as a normal moisturizer but on top I always come up with my Nivea Creme moisturizer to boost up the moisture. In the morning I have baby skin, my face is flawless and hydrated.

For my body I got the Alverde Wild Rose body oil that smells delicious! This is chemical-free and the perfume is given by the essential oil of wild rose. At first I found the smell too strong, but using it everyday made me reconsider that! I apply a generous on damp skin and let it sink in (which happens pretty fast). The result? Soft skin, baby!

Have you used any of these products?
Let me know your thoughts!

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment