Details #1

By Thursday, January 17, 2013

#1  I really hate winter. I'm looking forward to wearing skirts, summer dresses, hair in the wind and sun in the heart ♥ and face. And wearing colourful hats, and sunglasses... I love summer so much that I always buy dresses and skirts in the winter more than I do during summer time. I love the feeling summer gives me.

#2  This little blog's birthday was a week ago. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. Anyway, I was too tired and had Zero inspiration for the post I wanted to write. Damn, I'm getting old.
Now I want to thank you all, my lovely followers, for being here with me during these 2 long years. Thank you for your comments and your visits. I am and will always be very grateful for each and every one of you 

#3  I'm sorry for this pause, I really miss blogging like normal bloggers do. I'm going to take a little time to do some things. Important things. Exams and other great stuff. But I'll be back soon so don't forget about me. :)

Love,
Carmen

You Might Also Like

2 comentarii

  1. Salut!
    Ai un blog interesant. Te astept pe la mine http://filmandotherstories.blogspot.se/
    :) Numai bine!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comment