July favourites

By Sunday, August 02, 2015 , , ,

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
I bought this a few weeks ago and it has become my everyday foundation. I like the finish a lot, it's luminous and feels very soft on the skin. It's also easy to blend in if the skin is properly moisturized beforehand and building it up for a better coverage isn't an issue with it. It's not a full coverage foundation, in fact it's quite a sheer one. Some people compare this to Nars Sheer Glow, I personally haven't tried that yet but heard it's lovely. The Bourjois foundation is actually the best I've ever tried.

Herra Hair Perfume

This came in handy on my 3d or 4d day post wash. I spoke about this here. Now that I've started using the Dior J'Adore perfume I find that I don't like the scent of the hair perfume as much as I did in the beginning. Not sure why, but I'm not really a fan of it during summer days. It's a very strong scent but still does the job. I used it despite the scent once or twice a week and I think it's a great type of product if to freshen up a little bit is what you're going for.
Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
I lost my faith that a cleansing product can never dry out my skin and so I wasn't really convinced I'd like this, but using it everyday changed my mind completely. I've been dealing with excessive dry skin for a few months now and this hasn't made my skin any drier. It's gentle and the texture feels like silk, but then it's no surprise this is such a praised product especially since we're talking about Eucerin. It comes is a big bottle that has a pump mechanism and it will last me for a good couple of months.

Honey
I recently started breaking out again and my skin was really dry so I was completely out of ideas on what to use. I decided to take the plunge and try it as a mask for 7 days and then see what happens. I committed myself to use it for the full 7 days regardless of the results and I did expect the worst since my experience with natural skin care was terrible, but I was surprised to see how my skin condition improved. I'm already on week 2 of daily use, that says it all. My face is not that dry anymore, my pimples heal a lot faster and I have that healthy glow I always looked up for.
e.l.f Eyebrow Kit in Light
This is a repurchase and I love it just as much as I did back three years ago. It comes with a powder and a wax inside, but I only use the powder. The color has a nice pigmentation, doesn't smudge out and doesn't look creepy on the eyebrows. All in all, I love this product.

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick "Love Me" and Estee Lauder Lipstick "Bois de Rose"
I found myself using a different shade of lipstick every morning, which is surprising for me. However, these two shades were the ones I reached out for most of the mornings. Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in "Love me" is a warm pink with a slightly peachy under tone and Estee Lauder in "Bois de Rose" is a rosy beige shade with gold sparkles.
Elmiplant Sun Protection Spray Lotion SPF30
Sun protection is something I take very serious so I use the Elmiplant Spray Lotion every day mostly on my chest and on my arms if I wear a T-shirt. I find the formula perfect, it's lightweight enough and hydrating, but doesn't feel sticky on the skin. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo "Blush"
This is a product I can't be without. I seriously need this in my home. I use it about once a week or when needed. Now I'm using the "Blush" version but I very much prefer the "Original" one better. However, the only difference between them two is the scent so I'm not very bothered about it.

Have a nice day!




You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment