The lips

By Saturday, November 15, 2014 , ,

Whenever I see a nice shade of lipstick, I go crazy. I love the dark ones like burgundy, totally adore the red ones and I am not that thrilled to wear nudes or pinks because they don't suit me. Or so I think. The lipsticks I am going to show you today are absolutely rockin my days. I love their formulas, I love the shades and love to wear them. Although the pictures don't make them justice, please keep in mind that the colors are more alive and vibrant in real life. I also think that wearing a nice shade of lipstick can make a huge difference when talking about makeup: for example, the red one can give you a french vibe or a classic one, and also makes you look more adventurous and confident. Don't you think?
As you can see, I have many shades of red (and about other 2-3 that I forgot to photograph this time). What can I say, I'm the girl that has many red lipsticks in her bag! I'm gonna list below the shades I have and please share your opinion.
From left to right:
1. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01
2. Alix Avien in 388
3. MAC in Red
4. Farmasi Long Wearing in L10
5. Maybelline Color Whisper in Who wore it red-er
6. Farmasi in 09
7. Farmasi in 11
If I were to choose three lipsticks I would choose the Sephora Cream Lip Stain, the MAC and the Farmasi in L10. These are most likely the shades I reach for when I go out the door, but there are days when I don't want to stand out that much and I choose just a lipgloss or a lip balm. 

Which one do you like the most? Share your opinion!


Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment