Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 180 Vintage Pink | Review

By Saturday, December 06, 2014 , ,

This one is a new addition to my lipstick collection. I must admit, I had my mind on this beautiful shade for a while now. About it, although the name says 'Vintage Pink', it's more like a deep mauve but a warm one. I think that this shade would look great on darker skin, who knows maybe next summer I'll be able to come up with an update about that. The pictures don't do justice to this lipstick but I'm telling you, in person this shade is the most gorgeous I've ever seen. The texture is litteraly like butter and glides on the lips like a dream. It doesn't dry them out, quite the opposite, feels really hydrating. The price is great and also the color selection is very good. It wears off nicely and the colour is very opaque. I am pretty happy with my purchase and I want more shades!

What do you think about this one? 


Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment