Melkior Red Lipstick | Review

By Monday, January 12, 2015 , ,

When it comes to red lipstick, I'm very picky. I always try to find the best shade that would suit my skin tone, because it's easy to go wrong with red shades. Choosing the best lipstick, especially the red one, is a very serious job. Makeup, in fapt, is a very serious job for a girl. However, as you can probably know, I am a 'red lipstick' girl. I never felt comfortable wearing nudes or pinks, but I do have a lot to say about the red ones. Maybe that is also because my eye makeup is always so simple and I always tend to go out for the natural makeup face even when I go to a party or a ceremony. So my lips have to stand out because if they don't I look dead.
With this beauty, the thing is simple: it's perfect for everyday wear as it is for special occasions. This is the most vibrant color of red lipstick I've ever seen, it's so alive and bright. It's perfect in just one word and it's definitely the lipstick I reach for when I want to wear red lips. I like the formula because it's creamy and very easy to apply, and the staying power is also good. I can go without feeling the need to reapply for about 4-5 hours, when it starts to face nicely.



Melkior Le Rouge 12204 | Lipstick

What do you think?

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment