it's a ring, it's a punk ring

By Wednesday, July 23, 2014 , ,

Hi my dear friends, how you've been?
Today I'm gonna talk about a ring that I received from BornPrettyStore. You must already know how much I love accessories and this feeling will follow me forever! Now this ring is something I like to wear on a everyday basis, it's fun, cute and eye catching. I love the bold shape, it reminds me of those punk rock bracelets I used to wear when I was a teenager, haha! It goes perfectly with a casual and comfy outfit, maybe even a messy bun to go along. It costs $1.99 on BornPrettyStore website and the shipping is free worldwide.
Where from? Born pretty Store website
Exact link: here
Also check out the updated nail art section here
And don't forget about the discount using the code below
What do you think? Would you wear this ring on a everyday basis?



Write me an e-mail!
blogulcudetoate@yahoo.ro

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment