maybelline color whisper || naughty & nice

By Friday, July 18, 2014 , ,

Maybelline Color Whisper || Shades 530 & 310
I bet you weren't thinking that I may name these shades 'naughty' and 'nice' (relates to both shades). Well, I didn't too! I am not a very big fan of lipsticks, but I love seeing them on others of course, especially on my girls when they come to me for a makeover! Well, these two babies have changed my world. They made me reconsider my passion for lipglosses which is a very big deal for me. I always found a great interest in Maybelline lipsticks, as they had plenty of shades to choose from, were very affordable and had a nice quality. Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks are pigmented, creamy, last for about 3 to 4 hours on my lips and they wear off nicely. They are not very long lasting, unfortunately, but what more can you ask for when you have such a nice colour, pigmentation and hydration! I would best describe them as sexy and soft, they surely are on my top favourite make up products. I have two shades: 530 'Who wore it redder'(a hot pink shade) and 310 'Mad for Magenta'(a pinky-mauve shade, also very hot :). Overall, I do like these two babies and I am quite sure I'll use them all summer. Check out the swatches and tell me what you think!
Left 310 || Right 530
Which one is your favourite?


Write me an e-mail!
blogulcudetoate@yahoo.ro

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment