Quick Idea: 3D Wall Butterflies

By Sunday, July 27, 2014 ,

Hi guys!
So today I'm gonna share this little tip for bedroom decoration that's gonna really make a difference! If you used to watch Gossip Girl TV series, you already know where the idea came from. I'm talking about the most beautiful bedroom ever, the one of Serena van der Woodsen when she moved to Blair's appartment. Yes, I borrowed the idea of having butterflies on my wall and I love the result. Firstly, they look amazing and so so different. Secondly, they are so cheap and easy to use. Tell me what you think!
You can obviously see I'm not a master in decoration, hahaha! It turned out nothing like Serena's bedroom, but I am pretty happy with the result as it's the effect that matters. They really seem to be flying through the wall. The only thing I don't like is that the butterflies didn't come in three or more sizes...I really couldn't find packages that had more than two sizes. Of course you can always choose to diy the butterflies, but I was short on time anyways so this was perfect for me. Maybe I'll add more butterflies later.

Where from: Amazon
How much: 1,58₤ - 2

What do you think?



Write me an e-mail!
blogulcudetoate@yahoo.ro

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment