When searching for inspiration | Dressing table ideas

By Thursday, July 10, 2014 , ,

I don't know about you guys, but I like redecorating my room so much! Now I am concentrating on finding the best ideas for my new dressing table and believe me, it's not easy to pick something when you have so many beautiful ideas around you. This time, I want something to represent me and my personality...something white, something vintage and something fun! I don't even care how much do I have to pay just to make this dream come reality! Because it's always been my dream having one of these beauties sitting in my room :)

Which one is your favourite? Look forward to reading your responses 
                                                                                       

Write me an e-mail!
blogulcudetoate@yahoo.ro

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram

You Might Also Like

6 comentarii

Leave me your comment