June favourites

By Wednesday, July 01, 2015 , ,

Welcome to my June favourites!
I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I know I am because today I finished college! Yeeey! So now I'm going to tell you a few things about my June favourites.

Balea Clear-Up Strips

I've been using these strips for a few years now and I am more than happy with the results. My main problem is my nose. These strips are very effective in terms of removing blackheads, I use them weekly and leave them on for about 15 minutes. 

Balea Oil Makeup Remover for face

After seeing how many people in the blogosphere love this product, I decided to give it a try giving my experience with oil makeup removers in the past. I must say I love it! This makes the process of removing my makeup so much easier. I'm never gonna be without it, that I can assure you.

Balea Med Ultra Sensitive Wash Gel

This is such a nice product for sensitive skin because it's really gentle but still removes all the oil from the previous product I use. I noticed that I've used up almost the entire tube in one month which is kinda crazy because a cleansing product never lasts me that little. But the thing is that I really enjoyed using it that's why I may have exaggerated in using it.

Kerastase Nectar Thermique Polishing Nourishing Milk

I spoke about it here.

Mary Lou-Manizer Highliter

I mentioned this also in my November favourites post and here. Since it's summer and my makeup is kind of on the natural side on a everyday basis, I find that this makes me look more healthy and fresh than ever. The only thing I regret about this is that it will expire before I even get the chance to finish it.

Farmasi True Color Lipstick 09

I've had this lipstick in my makeup drawer for quite a while, but I only recently started using it more often. This is a nice shade of red that goes wonderful with my pale skin, highlighted with my Mary Lou-Manizer. Also, fades evenly after a few hours of wear if you don't eat or drink.

These are my June favourites. I hope you enjoyed reading my post and stay tuned because there are more to come.

Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment