Wishlist #1

By Thursday, July 02, 2015

1. Catrice Illuminating Blushes

I'd like to try as many shades as possible as I've seem them swatched online and I think they're great. It's too bad I can't find them in my country in real life stores, only in the online. I would like to try them all, I can never have too many blushes. I am particularly interested, however, in the term of 'illuminating' and, let's face it, the pattern is really interesting too.

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush

I am new to these eyeshadows actually, I only have two shades: Permanent Taupe (I use it for my eyebrows) and Pink Gold. I must admit, I do have a crush on gold eyeshadows, although I think that gold suits blue eyes better than green eyes like mine. Nonetheless, you can't really go wrong with gold in the summer. What I do like about the Color Tattoo eyeshadows is the creamy texture firstly, and the color, secondly. Although the staying power is not great on my eyelids, I do like these better than regular powder eyeshadows.

3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation

I have never used a Rimmel London Foundation and I've heard raves about this one. What I am particularly interested is in having a nice finish and being easy to blend in. Also, since I am on the fair side, I need one of the lightest shades available and especially a foundation that lasts because I have combination skin. Nonetheless, I will consider this as a future acquisition.

4. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

If you follow me for a while, you may know I love oils for my face. This one has caught my eye because of it's 6 oil blend formula and the positive reviews all over the internet. I'd like to use it for my face, hopefully it won't break me out, and replace my night moisturizer with it.

I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to leave your comments below.
Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment