My dream bedroom

By Thursday, August 21, 2014 , ,

I guess every girl here has a dream bedroom and I'm no different. Having a bedroom as close to my dreams as it can get is something I've been trying to do for some years. Why even bother so much, will some ask. Well, when I'm tired or upset, home is where I can regain my strength and having a peaceful place of my own is the perfect place for this. My dream bedroom is a bright place, full of decorating objects, candles, flowers, paintings or photographs. The walls are painted white and the dominant colors are mostly pastels. The bed of my dreams has lots of pillows on in, colorful ones and some with messages on them. I would like a bedside table, with a lamp on it, probably one from this post. These pictures are definitely a good source of inspiration I hope you'll like them as much as I do.

Let me know what's your dream bedroom like!



Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment