Summer of 2014: Beauty wishlist

By Thursday, August 14, 2014 , ,

With beauty bloggers it's no wonder that every season has to come up with a new beauty wishlist, right? As summer goes on and the weather is too perfect for a summer, all sunny and hot, I find myself boiling over the day in my office downtown. Of course I had to make a wishlist for what's left of these sunny months and put together a plan to actually get these products, haha. This time I won't be talking about haircare or skincare products, no, I'm good for now at both chapters. But recently I found myself in that ugly position where I realized (of course) that I don't have enough beauty products. Check out my list and tell me about yours.

1. Benefit Hoola Bronzer

I don't even know where to start with this one. I've heard so many things about this bronzer, that I just feel the urge to try it. It's not that I don't love anymore my elf Matte Bronzer, but it's in beauty bloggers nature to always want to try new products, right? I think my pale skin would really 'Benefit' from this product and from what I've seen on the internet, this looks like the perfect bronzer for skin tones like mine. 

2. Mac Paint Pot

I think the shade I want is called Painterly. I tried their Paint Pots the other week and I was shamazed by their staying power. I got out from the shop all painted on my hands and tried to remove the product with a tissue. Nothing, I'm telling you, I wouldn't get off. Since now I'm wearing makeup everyday I think this product will help me a lot.

3. Sephora Longlasting Eyeliner in Black

This is my biggest wish, let me tell you why. It's longlasting, it's the blackest black I've ever seen and it dries up completely matte. For girls who wear eyeliner everyday, a matte eyeliner is a must. I still love very much my Essence Ink Waterproof eyeliner, but I'd love to try out this one. For some reason, I can't find in my town.

4. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

I have really dark circles around my eyes even though I sleep a lot and have a healthy lifestyle. That's the reason why I am addicted to using concealer every single day and I still haven't found my HG. If I'll ever buy this products, it will be from the online, since I can't find it too in my town. Damn.

5. Makeup Brushes

More makeup brushes. I don't need brushes from a particular brand, I just want them to be soft and easy to use. I really need some blending brushes but I guess I wouldn't say no to a whole set of new eye makeup brushes. The ones I own now are from Sigma or elf and I'm not very happy with either of them.

6. BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette

Although I'm a makeup artist with a diploma, I only own two eyeshadow palettes, one from Coastal Scents and one from elf. I have many trios and single eyeshadows, but I don't have a neutrals palette which I'd use on a everyday basis. Looking for one on the internet, I came across this one from BH Cosmetics. The colors seem to be pigmented and has only good reviews.

What's on your summer wishlist?



Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment