e.l.f High Definition Powder in Corrective Yellow {Review}

By Friday, August 29, 2014 ,

Let me begin by saying how much I love e.l.f products. I was although a little skeptical in trying their face products, knowing that my skin is so sensitive and moody. I haven't use a face powder in like....two years. And the last one I tried was actually rice powder. However, one day my work colleague asked me for a recommendation regarding a face powder. I heard to many good things about this particulaly product that I recommended her to try it out based on the reviews from the internet. She loved it, I ordered it and love it too. I bought it in shade Corrective Yellow, to make my redness dissapear. Let me say that I've been using this for about 3-4 weeks and I have not broken out until now so I guess this has some non-comedogenic properties.
It does it's job perfectly. I have combination skin, and my T zone usually gets very oily throughout the day. The powder keeps my oiliness away for at least 7-8 hours, after that my T zone gets a little oily but nothing serious. It also gives a smooth and flawless finish that looks incredible good in photos. You can see me wearing it here. Also, the package is very classy, not messy at all, comes with a fluffy and soft velour puff that makes application so easy!
All in all, I like this powder and I think it's a great product if you are looking for something affordable that can minimize skin redness and keep your face fresh looking & matte. I would also suggest that you don't put on too much powder, as you can easily look 'sick'. A little goes a long way.
Price $6.00

Have you tried this product?



Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment