when searching for inspiration | Girly bedroom lamp ideas

By Saturday, August 02, 2014 , ,

Hey, girls!

Guess what? My room deco is almost done but I still need to add a little detail on my bedside beauty! A lamp, I mean, not quite a detail but something necessary in order to complete my dream. So I was thinking to choose something cute, a little childish but still very stylish. Something to go with my room colour, which is mostly white and cream. I chose a few models from the internet just to share with you and maybe ask for an advice if you don't mind! Let's see the pictures now and let me know what you think.
















images via Google and Pinterest

Let me know your favourites!



Write me an e-mail!
blogulcudetoate@yahoo.ro

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment